The Prospective Organier Meeting (POM) is special “pre-chapter meeting” for those who are new in this business or who are considering a career as a Professional Organizer or Productivity Consultant.
Do you sometimes wonder... "I love being organized and am great at organizing spaces, but can I transfer these skills to someone else?"
"Is my hobby or love of organizing something I can make into a full or part-time business?"
If you are considering a career as a professional organizer or productivity consultant and desire some inside information from those who have been successful at it for over five years, attend our Prospective Organizer Meeting (aka: POM). Get answers in a small group setting to questions such as:
- What is important to know about forming a professional organizing and/or productivity consulting business?
- What kind of start-up costs should I expect?
- Other than my natural talents, how do I determine what training, education and experience is needed?
- Besides the www.napo.net website, where do I find appropriate training and education?
- Are there local organizers who will provide me with mentoring, coaching and/or hands-on client experience?
- What are some good ways for me to get clients?
- How do I determine what to charge for my services?
- Can I be a professional organizer without having to run my own business?
- What are the benefits of joining NAPO and the San Diego Chapter?
- Can I really make a decent living in this unique service profession?
Why pay a small-business consultant twice as much or learn by trial and error when all of these questions and more will be answered in this power-packed, one-hour meeting?
Prospective Organizer Meeting (POM) Details
When: April 10, 2017 / July 10, 2017 / October 9, 2017
Time: 4:45 pm - 6:00 pm
Please plan to be our guest at the chapter meeting that follows (6:15pm to 8:30pm).
The $30 Visitor fee is waived for this evening and refreshments will be provided. Not only will you benefit from the educational program; this is your chance to network with San Diego professional organizers who may consider you for an apprenticeship or provide other training and coaching services.
Next meeting: April 10, 2017
Where: American Red Cross - San Diego/Imperial Counties building
3950 Calle Fortunada, San Diego, CA 92123 - For directions click here
Facility Phone: 858-309-1200
The American Red Cross building is a locked building.
If you will be paying your POM fee by check,
you must RSVP to ensure we hold the door open for you.
Cost: : $55 - Includes your admission to that evening’s chapter meeting
(Visitor Fee of $30 will be waived)
RSVP for the POM meeting