The Prospective Organier Meeting (POM) is special “pre-chapter meeting” for those who are new in this business or who are considering a career as a Professional Organizer or Productivity Consultant.
Do you sometimes wonder... "I love being organized and am great at organizing spaces, but can I transfer these skills to someone else?"
"Is my hobby or love of organizing something I can make into a full or part-time business?"
If you are considering a career as a professional organizer or productivity consultant and desire some inside information from those who have been successful at it for over five years, attend our Prospective Organizer Meeting (aka: POM). Get answers in a small group setting to questions such as:
- What is important to know about forming a professional organizing and/or productivity consulting business?
- What kind of start-up costs should I expect?
- Other than my natural talents, how do I determine what training, education and experience is needed?
- Besides the www.napo.net website, where do I find appropriate training and education?
- Are there local organizers who will provide me with mentoring, coaching and/or hands-on client experience?
- What are some good ways for me to get clients?
- How do I determine what to charge for my services?
- Can I be a professional organizer without having to run my own business?
- What are the benefits of joining NAPO and the San Diego Chapter?
- Can I really make a decent living in this unique service profession?
Why pay a small-business consultant twice as much or learn by trial and error when all of these questions and more will be answered in this power-packed, one-hour meeting?
Prospective Organizer Meeting (POM) Details
When: October 9, 2017
Time: 4:45 pm - 6:00 pm
Please plan to be our guest at the chapter meeting that follows (6:15pm to 8:30pm).
The $30 Visitor fee will be waived for this evening's chapter meeting only. Not only will you benefit from the educational program; this is your chance to network with San Diego professional organizers who may consider you for an apprenticeship or provide other training and coaching services. Refreshments are provided during the chapter meeting.
Next meeting: January 2018
Where: American Red Cross - San Diego/Imperial Counties building
3950 Calle Fortunada, San Diego, CA 92123 - For directions click here
Facility Phone: 858-309-1200
NOTE: The American Red Cross building is a locked facility. building.
If you will be paying your POM fee by check the night of the meeting,
you must RSVP and arrive on time to ensure we hold the door open for you.
Cost: : $55 - Includes your admission to that evening’s chapter meeting
RSVP for the POM meeting if paying by check.